We care about what you put on your body and what gets absorbed into it, so Organic Skin Oil contains no mineral oil, no paraffin, no heavy metals, no palm oil and no preservatives – only 100% active ingredients. This means the oil is biologically active and in its optimum form. Many herbalists believe that with active ingredients you get the purest form of a plant, almost the plant itself. Best of all, because Organic Skin Oil is so natural, it’s revitalising for the whole family.
TO purchase ORGANIC SKIN OIL.
50ml - $14.99 Quantity100ml - $24.99 Quantity
Please email us at email@example.com for purchases or enquiries. Delivery is normally within 5 working days. For wholesale enquiries please quote your company name and ABN.
The finest organic ingredients
To ensure you’re getting the most from nature’s wonderful healing powers, Organic Skin Oil is made with 74.9% ACO certified organic ingredients sourced from the finest Organic Farmers. It also meets the highest standards set by Australian Certified Organic (ACO) and carries the new ACO made with organics cosmetic certification, which traces the origin of the ingredients back to the field where and when they were grown, worldwide.
How to use organic Oil
Organic Skin Oil is perfect for everyday use. Simply massage into the skin in a circular motion when applying to the body, and in upward strokes on the facial area. It can also be used in the bath by adding about 12-20 drops to warm water. For a touch of luxury, add oil and ½ cup organic milk powder to bath and soak for around 20 minutes.
ULTRA DRY, FLAKING OR AGEING SKIN
• Use daily, morning and evening, initially.
• Then maintain skin by using several times a week.
INFANT OR CHILD WITH DRY OR DAMAGED SKIN
• Use daily or weekly.
• 8 weeks - 2 yrs, 1ml Organic Skin Oil to 3ml Sunflower oil several times a week.
• 2 - 12 yrs, 1ml Organic Skin Oil to 2 parts Sunflower oil daily.
DAMAGED SKIN (ENVIRONMENTAL, SUN & STRETCH MARKS)
• Use 2 to 3 times daily
• Use until condition improves, then several times a week as maintenance.
ECZEMA AND DERMATITIS
• Use several times a day
• Use until condition improves, then stop.
• Use several times a week as a conditioner.
• Use up to six times daily on old or new scaring, depending on the type.
- For 1st degree burns, use several times daily.
- Use more frequently for 2nd to third degree burns, surgical scars or radiation burns. These conditions will require up to 6 months use.
GENERAL MOISTURIZING OF FACE AND WHOLE BODY
• Use once or twice a week.
Top 10 uses for organic skin oil
Organic Skin Oil has been formulated to be an all-purpose oil for all skin types, for the whole family. We have seen amazing results in the treatment of many skin issues. Here are ten where it has proven the most effective.
TOP 10 USES FOR ORGANIC SKIN OIL
1. Ageing skin
2. Baby care (from 8 weeks)
3. Children 2 to 12
4. Damaged skin (environmental or sun)
5. During and after pregnancy
6. Eczema and Dermatitis
8. Sensitive skin
9. Stretch marks
10. Ultra dry or flaking skin
Note: The information supplied in this web site is for educational purposes only. Individuals receiving this information must exercise their independent judgement in determining its suitability for a particular purpose or use.